Paris Diderot university
Paris Diderot university was founded in 1971, following the split of the University of Paris (la Sorbonne).
It shared its Jussieu campus with Pierre and Marie Curie university (Paris 6), before its refoundation on the Paris Rive Gauche area in 2008.
About 25000 students are trained each year.
As the only multidisciplinary university in Paris, Paris Diderot University provides education in :
- arts, literature, language
- law and economy
- human and social sciences
- sciences, technology, health
- Medicine, odontology
- and counts 92 research teams, some associated with CNRS, INSERM, CEA, INRIA, Institut Pasteur, IRD, and other universities.
Paris Diderot is member of Sorbonne Paris Cité since march 2013.
More information on website
- Université Paris Diderot-Bâtiment des Grands Moulins
- Archives Série Ph15-600. Gaby Fossier, 2009.